Personal information that you provide to us may include your name, date of birth, contact address, contact number, email address
Personal information we collect include internet traffic data, such as internet traffic data, your IP address and data collected through cookies, such as number of user visits, the time period of visiting, and user preferences.
EZVIZ may use your personal information for the following purposes:
For EZVIZ’s legitimate interest, namely:
- to respond to your enquiries;
- to increase the safety of the Site, such as user authentication, security protection, fraud detection, filing and backups;
- to perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- manage our everyday business needs, such as auditing, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, and enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations;
To perform the agreement we have with you, for example:
- to provide other services you request
- with your express consent to
- send you electronic communications in order to inform you about
- use certain non-essential cookies to better understand user behavior, in order to optimize user experience, perfect function design and offers for products and services from us or to provide better services;
- meet a legal obligation, a court order or other binding decision(s); and
EZVIZ may disclose personal information to network service provider and other service providers on the basis of non-disclosure agreements.
The following are the limited situations where we may share personal information:
- We may provide information to third-parties if we believe in good faith that we are required by mandatory law to do so. For example, to comply with legal orders and government requests; response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts; to protect the interests of our customers and users of the Site; to respond to claims that any content posted or displayed using the Site violates the rights of third parties; in an emergency protect the health and safety of users of the Site or the general public.
- If EZVIZ and/or all or part of our assets are ever sold or transferred, your personal information may be among the items sold or transferred. Under such circumstance, we will notify you by means of notice on htte://ezviz.eu/ of (i) the identity and contact information of the purchaser or transferee, (ii) your right to revoke your consent to the provision of personal information, and (iii) the means by which you may revoke such consent.
- We share information to protect our own legitimate business interests when we believe in good faith that we are required or permitted by law to do so. For example, we may share your personal information as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; to combat fraud or criminal activity; to protect our rights or those of our affiliates and users; or as part of legal proceedings affecting EZVIZ.
We may also disclose non-personal information (for example, aggregated or anonymized data) publicly or with third-parties, provided those data have been rendered anonymous in such a way that the data subject is no longer identifiable. For example, we may share non-personal information:
- for the same reasons we might share Personal information;
- to better understand how our users interact with the Site, in order to optimize your experience, improve the Site, or provide better services;
- for our own research and data analytics; or
- to our vendors for their own analysis and research.
EZVIZ has implemented commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls that are designed to safeguard personal information. We also conduct periodic reviews and assessments of the effectiveness of our security controls.
Notwithstanding the above, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, EZVIZ cannot guarantee that your personal information is under absolute security with the existing security technology. If you have any questions about the security of our EZVIZ Services, you can contact us.
You will only receive commercial e-mails from us if you have granted prior express consent or if sending those e-mails is otherwise permitted, in accordance with applicable laws. You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by adjusting your e-mail preferences.
EZVIZ does not intend that any portion of the Site will be accessed or used by children under the age of 18 and such use is prohibited. The Site is designed and intended for adults. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and understand that you must be at least 18 years old in order to use the Site. If we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will promptly delete such information. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us by phone or email. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 may review and request deletion of such child’s personal information as well as prohibit the use thereof.
The Site is intended for residents of European Economic Area (EEA). Your personal information will be collected, stored, and subject to the laws of the EEA and its member states. If you reside in a country outside the EEA, please note that the data protection and privacy laws of EEA and its member states may not be as protective as the laws in your country. You are solely responsible for compliance with foreign laws, not EZVIZ, when you provide your personal information and use the Site from outside the EEA. You agree that the laws of EEA and its member states will govern the processing of your personal information, including any obligations of security and third party sharing.